Wednesday, March 02, 2011

17 february youth did it.......................

what happened in Benghazi & libya was really a new page & an impossible mission we never believed that Libyan  young men could do it .............& they did it
for me i cant say every thing happened cuz  what has happened cant be written or said you've to be with us to know it .......................this mad man killed & injured hundreds we are not angry they are in heaven & Allah is with them so we are not afraid again we smelled freedom finally but without hundreds of our young men.............i know i'm not brave enough but they are , one of those told me that he doesn't need any thing when i asked him, then he told me that if he could borrow a leg just to continue the war in Benghazi in 21 of February , but Benghazi youth could do it ............in the same day ......................
i cant write more words & what has happened & happening now in Libya is unbelievable ..................please support Libyans with any thing you could do even with just a smile , profile picture or any thing .........we still have money but we need moral support 

17 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

Allah bless Libya

Maya M said...

Glad to hear from you!

MicheEnVoyage said...

i loved reading this post :) as an american youth i watch news reports about what is happening in Libya and wonder what part someone my age would play in this event in history. I pray that you and your loved ones remain safe and are successful :) we support your cause!

Anonymous said...

Hey I really like your blog :) Please check mine out! http://ash34.blogspot.com/ or http://allyouneedislove-ash34.blogspot.com/

Reena Rita said...

I am looking for my niece, she works at Benghazi Medical Center. Her name is Maria Caridad Bocon-- she is a filipino nurse. I just want to find out if she is "okey" and I stumble upon your blog as I was researching about the hospital. I love your blog ! I hope you will continue to post.I am supporting the the Libyan people who are seeking freedom. I hope and pray that you will win the war against this person.I hope and pray that you and your family will be safe.

Anonymous said...

I support your freedom,I pray that you all get it,I cant image what you all endure,under a greedy person,whom only cares for his own greed,not human interest,compassion for people.

Reena Rita said...

Rowida, you made me cry this morning. That day, when I discovered your blog, I read and read all your postings and other blog that you follow. Because of you, I have more understanding of your culture and Religious belief.You have opened up something that to me as a Christian never have understood, until now. Your blog gave me realization of how much everyone is just so "alike", that your people value the same thing that we also hold dear... and today, gave me proof of that thought. Thank you you so much for finding our "Maria Caridad". You have no idea how you made me happy. I called my family back home in the Philippines and told them the good news and I can hear them cheering in the background as my sister relayed my message while talking to her. Thank you from all of us. We love you and your people and we hope and pray that you will prevail in this cause.Keep blogging-- you are changing our once obsolete opinions.

Anonymous said...

ativan online there generic ativan - ativan withdrawal short term use

Anonymous said...

lorazepam no prescription ativan overdose stories - ativan dosage alcohol withdrawal

Anonymous said...

where to buy xanax online generic xanax mylan a3 - order xanax cheap

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam generic valium diazepam addiction - can you buy diazepam online no prescription

Anonymous said...

best place to buy xanax online buy xanax online for cheap - generic xanax imprint

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg buy diazepam online no prescription usa - diazepam 2mg anxiety

Anonymous said...

where can i buy ambien online ambien side effects vision - buy ambien online usa

Anonymous said...

soma online soma order status - soma medication online

Anonymous said...

soma cheap generic somatropin - high off carisoprodol 350 mg

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien 10mg vs lunesta 3 mg - ambien cr 6.25 mg side effects